Today we celebrate 2 years of being married! The time has flown by.
The Lord has blessed us so much in our time together. I loove living life with Chris and I pray that God will give us many many more years together! I love you Chris!
In our second year of marriage...
- started going to Brazos Fellowship and joined a small group
- We totaled one car and bought our Pilot
- Chris skied for the first time during our trip to Colorado
- Chris obtained another world record
- I got PALS (pediatric advanced life support) certified at work
- Chris joined the worship team at BF
- We were a part of Chris' sister's wedding
- I started my Etsy store
- Overhauled the flowerbeds (although they are all dead now due to our heatwave summer)
- Chris celebrated his 29th birthday
- Chris got to work for ESPN at a post-season softball game
- We served together in Uganda
- We got the news that we will meet our first niece or nephew on my side in March 2012!
- Started paying off student loans (oh joy)
- We took a trip to NYC
- I celebrated my 24th birthday