home     about the shepperds     contact me

Monday, March 14, 2011

adding a little color to our lives

This weekend Chris and I gave our flower bed a makeover. The weather was SO gorgeous and strangely cooler temperatures today.

This is what it looked like this time last year before we bought the house.

This is what it looks like today!
We planted Azaleas on the back row and the rest of the flowers are African Daisies.

It took me about three times longer to do ONE plant than it took Chris. No one will be knocking down our door to get me to landscape their yard, that's for sure!
My favorite, Gerbera.

I so wish I would have gotten a picture of Scout. He laid outside while we worked and several times we caught him rolling around in the fresh soil and then the newly laid mulch. The BLACK dyed mulch. Reminder: our dog is white. Well, our dog WAS white!
Good thing he's so cute or he would have been in a lot of trouble!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...