home     about the shepperds     contact me

Monday, March 28, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm {loving} that the Ags are going to the Final Four!
Chris and I got to go to the elite 8 game in Dallas last night and WOW was it awesome. The American Airline Center was ELECTRIC and the Ags won!! They are going to the final four for the first time in school history. They'll play again on Sunday @ 6 in Indy.

I'm {loving} Borax!
Apparently this stuff has been around for AGES, but I just discovered it this week and I am so glad I did. I had some towels that I couldn't shake the faint mildew smell. So I put half a cup of Borax in the washer with them, and they smell wonderful again! On the back of the box there are a ton of different uses for it, so we'll see how many of them I try!

I'm {loving} Thin Mint ice cream!


I'm {loving} Scout!
In the past few weeks, if you offer Scout a treat, he goes crazy! He does a routine of all the things he knows he's gotten treats for in the past. Usually he'll jump really high, sit, lay down, roll over (sometimes twice), jump again and does the whole routine over and over until you give him the treat. It's very entertaining to us. :) So now we just say he's dancing. This is an example of what we sometimes get....



I'm {loving} my wonderful husband!
I am so very blessed to have Chris as my husband. He encourages me, compliments me and loves me. We make a great team! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...