At two weeks old Landry is/has:
- 7 pounds, 15 ounces.
- Wearing newborn clothes and size NB diapers.
- Sleeping in her crib at night (or on mom or dad's chest in the living room) and takes naps in her Mommaroo (or mom's arms) during the day. She's sleeping about 2.5-4 hour stretches. (When she sleeps!) I usually feed her in the living room and then put her back down. If it's past 6:30-7ish in the morning I'll just lay down with her on the couch and we will both take a nap until Chris gets up.
- Breastfeeding pretty well every 3-4 hours. We had some struggles with this early on but I think we are both getting the hang of it. We haven't had to supplement since day 8!
- Sporting a cute belly button! Her cord fell off on day 10.
- Has the hiccups at least once a day, sometimes more.
- Has the cutest sneezes! Usually just one at a time, but sometimes twice in a row.
- Still has a right hip click. She goes for an ultrasound on her right hip next week.
- Responsive to mom or dad's voice.
- Been to church twice. She stayed quiet through service both weeks! We loved getting to show her off!
At two weeks old Landry loves:
- Her wubbanub (the soothies are the only brand pacifier we've tried)
- The mommaroo
- Being swaddled (we are using the SwaddleMe brand)
- Going for stroller rides around the neighborhood
- Riding in the car
The first time we got out of the house for her 5 day appointment.
At church on Sunday at 14 days old. She was quiet the whole service.