home     about the shepperds     contact me

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm {loving} spring break!


I'm only working 2 days this week and Chris is off of school all week. He's still very busy, but one less thing he has to do helps a ton. And we get to spend more time together!
(SIDE NOTE: I do NOT recommend googling images for Spring Break. Bad idea.)



I'm {loving} the new Passion CD!




I'm {loving} Mary Beth Chapman's book Choosing to See!

This is a wonderful book that will have you laughing and crying. I thought it would be really sad and all about how she has coped with their daughter's death, but it wasn't. (only about half of it is! hehe) It's just like the subtitle says, a journey of struggle and HOPE. And beware, if you've ever thought about adoption, this book will stir that seed!

I'm {loving} my library card!
Because I have a library card, I can check out books like Choosing to See! Next on my list is So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore. I had it checked out, but it was due before I had a chance to read it.
This is NOT what my library card looks like, by the way!

I'm {loving} pandora!


I recently rediscovered it and turned on while working on some stuff this past week.
Jack Johnson Radio has to be my favorite for a chill day.


I'm {loving} this guy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...