home     about the shepperds     contact me

Sunday, May 1, 2011

happy birthday!

Saturday was Chris' 29th birthday!

I was able to work some overtime at work on the night of the 28th, so I slept until 11am on his birthday. Then I was able to pick up a half day of substitute nurse for the rest of the afternoon. Chris had also signed up to accounce a high school playoff softball game that night! (Can you tell we are trying to get whatever money we can for our trip this summer?!) It was a busy day!

After all of our work, we celebrated with dinner at TGI Friday.

THEN, on Saturday, we went to dinner and a movie with a few of our friends.

We saw Fast Five. I have only seen the first Fast and Furious movie, and since it was in 2001, I didn't remember a whole lot about it. Just that it had a lot of guys and fast cars!
The movie was awesome though!



Happy birthday to my wonderful husband. :) I love you so very much and am so blessed to celebrate this birthday with you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...