home     about the shepperds     contact me

Saturday, May 28, 2011

I miss my husband.

I miss my husband.

These past two weeks have been busy and weird.
Last week I worked FIVE nights in a row. I usually see Chris before I go in to work, but typically it's only about an hour or two. So when I work several nights in a row, we don't see each other a whole lot.
So I worked Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday of last week.
Then I was home Wednesday night.
Then Thursday I left to spend the night in Austin and flew out to Nashville for the weekend on Friday. So I was gone Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and came home Monday night.
Then Tuesday morning I worked as a substitute nurse and Chris left for Arizona.
And he's been gone Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and will come back late tonight.

Whew.

I'm a little excited to see him tonight!

And tomorrow we are driving to Longview to hang out with my parents for a few days.

Side note: I sometimes complain about my job, but I am so blessed to have a job that I have 4 days off every week. This allows us to go and do things like we do. And now Chris being out of school for the summer makes our schedule much more flexible!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...