home     about the shepperds     contact me

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

inside kyle field

Yesterday we had lunch with some Aggie friends from Tyler. They asked if Chris had connections to get into Kyle Field because their son LOOVES the Aggies, Kyle Field, etc. Chris just shot a quick text and arranged to get a private tour of Kyle Field. Uhh, AWESOME?!

So we headed over to check it out. Brady (their son) was SOO excited. 

First we walked down by the field. The first game is in two weeks and it's televised, so they've got the grass looking good! it's weird how much smaller it looks without the 80,000 people in the stands!


Julie, little Barrett and Brady


so excited to touch the "Kyle Field grass" with his toes!


then we went up the elevator to the press box and you could see soo much from the 9th floor!


ahhhhh, i am ready for some football! but i do hope it cools off outside soooooon.


press box view. my husband rocks.


I was super impressed that Chris was able to arrange this in a matter of minutes. He knows people! This was my first time to see Kyle Field from the press box. I think I did a good job of not acting toooo excited, but I'm pretty sure I was just as excited as Brady was!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...