home     about the shepperds     contact me

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm {loving} that I have lots of new followers this week! Makes me happpy!! :D


I'm {loving} that I get to go to Longview this weekend to see my family! 
My middle sister is pregnant and finds out if they are having a boy or girl on Monday! So I get to be in town for that. But so sad that Chris can't go with me because he has work on Monday/Tuesday. :( 


I'm {loving} several new albums that came out yesterday!
My parents have a Rhapsody account so I am able to listen (legally!!) before I purchase.
David Crowder Band's "Oh For Joy"

Phil Wickham's "Response"

Shane & Shane's "The One You Need"

I'm {loving} that I'm having my first blate (blog-date) next week!! 
Me and Megan (from Mackey Madness) are meeting up while I'm in Longview!! 


I'm {loving} that the weather is cooling off!! 
It did still hit 90 degrees here yesterday, but I know the cool weather is coming! 

I'm {loving} my sweet husband!! 
Last night I was stressing out about all the stuff I need to do before I go out of town this weekend and he very calmly asked what he could do and was so helpful! He's good for me. :)


Have a great Wednesday!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...