home     about the shepperds     contact me

Friday, October 28, 2011

confession

As I was sitting in bible study Wednesday night, I read over a word on our study guide I have never seen typed out before.


prima donna.


After reading it to myself several times, reality struck me.


Yall, I thought this word was PRE-MADONNA. For real. 
I didn't really understand why people would say that, but maybe people were princesses and stuff before Madonna? #iknowitdoesntmakeanysense


I'm still trying to convince myself that is how you really spell it. And that it's not a phrase about a time before Madonna. Weird.


This is similar to the way I felt when I found out (in the past few years) that an ArmadillO was actually not pronounced ArmadillA (a sounds like uh). AND there's no such thing as a possum. It's an opossum. 


Man. They should really teach these things in school.


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...