home     about the shepperds     contact me

Thursday, October 27, 2011

my night off

I had a night off work last night! 
I took care of some things things that been waiting on me since I've been working so much this past week.

First, went on a date.

Chris and I went and saw Real Steel. 
It was GOOD. (I'll admit, I was a little nervous it might be too much of a man movie.) Had a good story line, no blood-guts, kept us laughing. I didn't love the kid used some foul language, but overall a good movie.

Then we came home for bible study. We aren't the leaders, but we do host. Right now we are going through Love and Respect with other young married/engaged couples. 
I'll have to post about the study in a little more detail. It's good stuff!

After that, we went to the...GYM.
This isn't a big deal for some..but it's been a while since I've been to the gym.
Well, I'm feeling it today. All I did was walk 1.5 miles on the treadmill and do 1 or 2 reps on a few weight machines...but man. It was enough to throw my muscles into SORE.NESS. 
Maybe I shouldn't wait 6 or 12 months before I go again. :)

Then we came home and I finished up some Etsy orders.
And spent some time with this guy.
This is Scout's spot. He lays here more than anywhere else. He has a good view down the front hallway and most the kitchen/living room/dining room. 
Oh and he's good at flattening the cushions. :)


Aaand, I finished off a good night by sleeping until noon today. 
BUUUUT, I work all night tonight (6:30pm-7:30am), so that makes it ok, right?
Ok, good. :)


Hope your Thursday was great!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...