home     about the shepperds     contact me

Thursday, October 13, 2011

him or her?

Here's a fun little survey I got from Megan at Mackey Madness about me and my wonderful hubs! :)


How long have you been together?
As a couple-3 years
Married-2 years, 1 month

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
19 months

Who asked who out?
Chris asked me! (it was very mutual though!)

Did you go to the same school?
Nope. 
Chris was home-schooled K-12; attended Tyler Junior College, Dallas Baptist University and Texas A&M
I was home-schooled K-3, then public school; attended UT Tyler

Who is the most sensitive?
Uhh. ME.

What about pets?
Scout. :) He's our 11 pound Maltese.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Sonic, Chicken Express, and many other fast food places would take this one. 
But eating OUT out...probably Texas Roadhouse (that's where I always pick!)

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Uganda, Africa


Who has the craziest exes?
Uhhh....I'm not sure!

Who has the worst temper?
chris.  ;)

Who does the cooking?
Cooking...? One of us is supposed to cook?
I guess we both spend a small fair share of time in the kitchen.

Who is more social?
Chris. Could depend on the situation though.

Who is the neat freak?
Well, I wouldn't say freak, but I'm the more organized one. Or I like to think I am, at least.

Who is the most stubborn?
Both of us! I can't say Chris when I know I am pretty stubborn myself!

Who hogs the bed?
Chris would say me. But I say we stay on our own sides!

Who wakes up earlier?
We both can sleep laaate. But I usually wake up first if we don't have an alarm set.

Where was your first date?
At the movies, saw The Express 
(Chris had to remind me because I couldn't remember!)

How long did it take to get serious?
Not long at all. Chris says he loved me and knew we would get married before we started officially dating.  

Who eats more?
Hmmm...sometimes that's a tie!

Who does the laundry?
I do 98% of it.

Who drives when you are together?
Mostly him. 

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I'd like to say me, but I'm not great at this. I'd say it's another tie.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I'd like to think I do sometimes, but definitely Chris.

Who eats more sweets?
Another win for me. He doesn't even really love sweets. Ugh. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...