home     about the shepperds     contact me

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

what's been going on // part two

I'm back with round two of what's been going on in the Shepperd household.
Check this out if you missed part one yesterday.

{five}
Christmas shopping
I am happy to say we are about 80% done with our Christmas shopping. This has never happened in my lifetime! It's exciting that we will be able to enjoy December without having to worry about a lot of last minute shopping. //This picture was taken while we were looking for Kaden's gift. He loves spiderman!


{six}
the sing-off
Chris and I love this show.
Our favorite group is Pentatonix.
The guy on the left, Kevin, was part of Gungor when we saw them in concert last month...so we were a little partial to them anyways, but Oh. Em. Gee. they are AWESOME. Please take a moment and listen one of the songs they did last night. Sick!

{seven}
Scout got a bath
I don't do this very often. He's very fluffy and gets matted somewhat easy. We get him groomed about every 6-8 weeks and usually I would just rather pay the extra $8 for the groomer to "de-mat" him because it's just not worth it to hold him down and brush him. He hates it. But...since we are having family over the next few nights, I decided to make him pretty handsome on my own. 
So he got a bath. AND got completely brushed out. AND we are still friends. :)

{eight}
shopping for Thanksgiving
I took a picture because Chris and I were proud of our fruits and veggies! 
I know it doesn't seem like much...but we are super picky and eat hardly any veggies. We are hosting Thanksgiving and wanted to be prepared for dinner and our guests! :)
//
So I think you should be pretty much caught up with our life! 
I'm grateful I was able to get off work for Thanksgiving but then I work Fri, Sat, Sun nights.

On that note...I'm planning a post answering the frequent questions I get about working nights. 
Do you have any specific questions about being a nurse on night shift or night shift in general???

Have a great Wednesday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...