home     about the shepperds     contact me

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm {loving} this gorgeous weather.
It's so great to walk outside and not immediately feel the need to shower again! We've even slept with the window open a few nights this week. And I know we will be looving the electric bill at the end of the month!


I'm {loving} that we are going to Oklahoma this weekend!
A&M plays OU on Saturday so we are headed to Norman with my parents. 
We have some friends that are going to tailgate, so it should be a good weekend!
via


I'm {loving} my bestie's new blog look!
Alyssa at Wish You Were Here was ready for a new look, so I played around on Photoshop and hooked her up with a new header and a few other gadgets. 
I was in yearbook in high school, so I used to know my way around Photoshop like crazy. But the saying 'if you don't use it, you lose it'...is true. I basically forgot everything. But I was able to google a tutorial for pretty much everything I wanted to do!
Go check out her page and leave her some blog love!!


I'm {loving} this sleepy pup! :)

I'm
 {loving} my sweet husband!

Have a great hump day!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...