home     about the shepperds     contact me

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

our weekend in oklahoma

We went to Oklahoma this weekend! It's about a 6 1/2 hour drive for us, so we met my parents in Dallas and drove the rest of the way together.

Here's our road trip food bag!
#caloriesdontcountontheroad

Friday night we got in with enough time to go eat and play cards in the hotel lobby.

Then Saturday was GAME DAY! A&M vs. OU.

It was forecasted that it would be in the 60's on Saturday. Except there was 10-20mph winds. With the windchill, it was not in the 60's!! It was COLD! It wouldn't have been bad if we had dressed for cold weather, but I dressed for high 60 degree weather!
So I was wrapped up in this blanket pretty much the whole day.

my parents :)

Because it was so cold, we didn't take very many pictures for fear of our hands freezing! #dramatic
The tailgate we went to had 2 cooked hogs. 

And A&M loss....so no pictures the rest of Saturday.

Chris on the way home Sunday. We laid out our couch cushions this time because I worked Thursday night and slept on the way Friday morning.

Even though it was a loss for the Aggies, we had a fun weekend! 
I'll be back tomorrow to share a first that we experienced while we were there....
Photobucket




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...