home     about the shepperds     contact me

Monday, December 20, 2010

christmas home tour

Christmas is my favorite time of year!!!

Here's a tour of our home as it's decorated for Christmas.

The other wreath I made. Should have gone with a bigger size, but now I'll know for next time. and I looove the Welcome vinyl I got off of LeenTheGraphicsQueen's etsy store.


close up of Welcome vinyl
little table in our front entry. (thanks to grandma for the cute table!) including a picture frame with no picture. maybe i'll get a picture in there next Christmas. ;)
our Christmas tree. can't we leave it up AAALL year???
I tried to get creative with my gift wrapping this year. I love tulle!

the twine and the brown wrapping paper surprisingly matches really well!

a couple new ornaments on our tree this year
This one came from the Belgium House's Christmas Village they put on this year


This one came from my mom, but she got it from Hallmark. It's called Hide-N-Seek Pickles and it talks! Have you heard of the Christmas pickle ornament tradition? If not, you should read about it. Maybe you can start a new tradition with your family!
bookshelf in kitchen with singing snowman
countdown that I blogged about before

Another Hallmark specialty that my mom got me. Me telling you about it isn't good enough for this one. Go ahead and watch the video I posted below.


I'm hoping to add to our Christmas decorations after Christmas with a few clearance items. But I'm glad we had a whole house to put these in this year.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute, Leisha! Y'all really make me smile! I hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas!

Megan said...

The bathroom snowman is awesome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...