home     about the shepperds     contact me

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shutterfly blog promo!

If you have a blog, then keep reading! (that would probably be most of you)

Since Chris and I had only been married for a few months when Christmas came last year, we decided to wait until this year to send out Christmas photo cards. We were planning on designing some of our own, but just haven't gotten around to it. I stumbled upon Shutterfly's promotion and now think they may actually get done! They have adorable templates that makes it easy to create cute holiday cards.

Here are some of my favorites from their site...




I got a thank you card like this from a patient I took care of in the hospital. It is ADORABLE and at the time, I had no idea you could get personalized cards like that from Shutterfly.


It was very hard picking my favorites because they have so many cute designs!

Hurry! Registration closes THIS Friday, December 10 to take advantage of this great offer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...