home     about the shepperds     contact me

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas countdown

I was inspired to make this countdown from Sarah at life {sweet} life.

This is my take on it.


I loved how Sarah did hers, but I didn't want to print it out with that much colored ink. So I just made my own and printed it out on a piece of Christmas scrapbook paper.

Several people have asked if I actually change out the number every day. Really???...who would do that??

I just keep a red dry erase marker behind the frame and ERASE and REWRITE every day.

Here is the pdf of the one I made if you want to print it out and make your own!

2 comments:

jbcmom said...

Cute! The links to your pdfs don't work though. When I click on them it says "Bad Request Error 400". Can you fix them?

Leisha said...

Should be fixed now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...