home     about the shepperds     contact me

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

this christmas {2011}

It's so crazy to me that Christmas has come and gone. 
While we were at my parents' house for Christmas festivities, on the 26th I thought to myself that I wanted to go see Christmas lights...but then remembered, woah, Christmas was yesterday!!

I worked the three days leading up to Christmas eve, but was so glad to be off for 4 days to spend time with our families. Here's a quick photo recap of our holiday!
presents under my parents' tree.

//side note//
I am reeeally in to jute twine right now. So for the gifts we gave this Christmas, I wrapped them all in brown paper and jute! Then I made tags with my Silhouette.



sweet sisters.
{once again...can't even tell katy is almost 30 weeks pregnant!}

love my family. :) 
{me, chris, middle sister: katy, mom, katy's husband: cody, dad, little sister: becca}

my dad and his brothers. 
hil.ar.ious.
they are so much alike and SO goofy.

merry christmas from the shepperds!
After we spent a few days with my family, we drove to Dallas to visit Chris' parents for a couple hours.
We drove a waaays this holiday, but it was so great to see family! 
We are planning on having Christmas with the rest of Chris' family next weekend.

Our Christmas tree is still up. Chris says we have to take it down this week. bummer.
This is the only picture I got of our tree this year!

And our stockings from Neapolitankids finally came on Christmas eve eve. I love them!! Now I need to get some stocking hangers and get these babies up next year! 
That's all the Christmas I have for ya until later this year!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...