home     about the shepperds     contact me

Friday, January 13, 2012

fill in the blank friday


I'm linking up with Lauren at The Little Things We Do with some fill in the blanks today!

1.   The last thing I ate was   a yummy grilled cheese sandwich.

2.   The last song I listened to was   I can't remember exactly what song! But I was listening to the adult alternative station on direct tv while I was working on my computer .

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell  _{Leisha} sheila, leash, aisle, lies, heal, she, hail, sea, ha, and lots more! [ok..so...I might have cheated and looked at wineverygame.com. shameful, I know. but this is the same reason i don't play words with friends. i'm awful at it) 

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick     maaybe black. It's easy to dress up, dress down, blend in, etc. (But pink accents, if that was allowed!) .

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find    I don't carry a purse. I haven't in about 3 1/2 years. I just carry a clutch wallet, but I always keep a pen and chapstick in there! My car is a different story...I usually have anything I might need in it.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to   anxiously wait for family to arrive. We are celebrating Christmas with the rest of Chris' family this weekend!

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is    [disclaimer, i don't dance!] My best friend and I are known to have music videos that include songs like Show Stopper by Danity Kane, Ice Ice Baby, ChaCha Slide and we'll just stop there. ;)


Have a great weekend, yall!
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...