home     about the shepperds     contact me

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

santa's little helper

I'm baaaack! For today at least!

This month has been bu.sy. for House of Shep!
It's definitely a blessing, but I also wasn't really expecting it, so it's been difficult for me to balance working full time, being a wife and all the orders that have come in.

Thankfully, my husband is wonderful.
He has been working as hard (or harder!) as I have to get these orders out. 

This is where we started in late November. 
My cousin ordered 50 canvases for teachers at her work, all "Joy" themed.

And all of these are from other people that have placed special orders this month.

I'm hoping to get some of these posted on Etsy sometime next month. :)

Happy Tuesday yall! :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...