home     about the shepperds     contact me

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

easter weekend {2012}

Chris and I spent Easter weekend at my parents house. We really had a great few days away and it was nice to see my family! 

My parents' house. I lived here from 6th grade until I graduated high school. So many precious memories here!

I had a rush Etsy order that I had to bring with me to work on. I had a very inquisitive helper!

We spent a couple hours Saturday afternoon serving lunch to the homeless

Sweet baby girl Brooklynn! I had taken a lot of pictures of her already, so maybe this one was telling me to stop?? 

Love those cheeks!

Soo much cuteness!!

They both "helped" make dinner. Addi was a much bigger help than Brooklynn!

our little Aggie neice :)

Scout looved roaming the pasture with my parents' dog, Bentley
He got into these stickers all weekend!

Chris got to try out my dad's zero-turn mower

pretty girls :)

Easter Sunday we went to church, ate Mexican food and then Chris and I had to drive back home early afternoon.

My proud parents with their grandaughter

Me & Chris, Becca (youngest sis), Katy (middle sister) and her husband, Cody


Ahhhh melt my heart!

But this is even better... husband, not helping the baby fever!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love all the pictures and your niece is such a cutie! Also, welcome to the baby fever club...it only gets worse! :)

Cami said...

Wow so many wonderful photos!! Looks like a very special time :) Glad you enjoyed yourself!!!

Holly said...

What an adorable baby! I love the "No more photos!" pose! :)

Janna Renee said...

You are such a true Aggie's fan! Those Chitlins are just PRESH, and I really like the pic of you working on your Etsy stuff...It just makes it seem more real or something. A true artiste!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...