home     about the shepperds     contact me

Saturday, June 11, 2011

date night

Chris and I had a date night tonight!



Dinner was at a new place tonight. We tried out Shipwreck Grill and it was delicious!



 And then we went and saw Kung Fu Panda 2. It was so cute!! We both loved the first one too. Our favorite quote? "Skadoosh!!!"
We ran a few errands and got some new gum at the checkout at Hobby Lobby. It was really yummy! (Darn those checkout candy/gum displays. They always know just what I need want.)
And we got to come home to this adorable puppy! 
He's almost two, so I guess he's not a true puppy any more. 
But I think he still has far too much energy to be graduated to a "dog."

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Looks fun :) I miss date nights before kiddos. Love the kiddos, but miss date nights!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...