home     about the shepperds     contact me

Saturday, June 4, 2011

weekend in Nashville

Two weekends ago Megan and I made a trip to Nashville to visit our super good friend from high school, Alyssa.

Me and Megan in the Austin airport

Our girl weekend was made complete by lots of baking....


Lots of chocolate...

Knock You Naked Brownies. Didn't do exactly that, but WOW, were they AMAZING.

Brownie Chunk and Chocolate Chip Cookies. They were DELICIOUS too!
Pedicures...

Lots of delicious food...


And of course a guitar-shaped fly swatter....

Hahahaha.... don't you love it?
I got it when we went to the Grand Ole Opry. We didn't get to see inside because there was a high school graduation going on. But we still visited the gift shop.
(Btw, how stinkin' cool would it be to graduate high school on the stage at the Grand Ole Opry. I mean, really?!)

The streets of downtown Nashville

Taylor Swift was in town.
Oh, and her 628 18 wheelers.
Alright, maybe only 8. But there were a LOT of them!
She was having a open dress rehearsal to raise money for the tornado victims the Saturday we were in town. We didn't go though. Bummer.

At the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum

A dress that Carrie Underwood wore once!

Reba McEntire was being inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame the day after we went. But her plaque thing was already up.
Where is her big hair?


My cute silly friend. :)

At the Grand Ole Opry

I leave my computer unoccupied for maybe 30 minutes.

And this is what I come back to as my computer desktop picture! I have such gorgeous thoughtful friends. ;)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...