That's how long we've been married. The year has flown by, really.
I think back to last summer, when Chris was in Iraq and I had recently moved to College Station and those months felt like an eternity. I am grateful that they are only a memory now.
In our first year of marriage we..
- got a dog, Scout
- went on a cruise
- made some married friends at Grace Bible Church
- met our new nephew, Kai
- Chris rode the MS150, and Lei watched :)
- bought a house
- Lei completed a year of work at St. Joseph's, Chris finished his first year of grad school
- Chris taught his first class during the summer as THE teacher
- Lei got signed up to substitute school nurse at College Station ISD
- were sooo blessed!
I feel it's only appropriate to have a few pictures from that monumental August 29, 2009.
It took me a while to rummage through all the pictures. I love to go back to that day. Hands down, the best day of my life. Marrying Chris has been such a blessing. I am humbled to know God gave me a best friend and a wonderful companion.
Chris, I love you so much and I thank God for you. Thank you for such a wonderful first year.