home     about the shepperds     contact me

Sunday, August 29, 2010

365 days

365 days...
That's how long we've been married. The year has flown by, really.
I think back to last summer, when Chris was in Iraq and I had recently moved to College Station and those months felt like an eternity. I am grateful that they are only a memory now.

In our first year of marriage we..
  • got a dog, Scout
  • went on a cruise
  • made some married friends at Grace Bible Church
  • met our new nephew, Kai
  • Chris rode the MS150, and Lei watched :)
  • bought a house
  • Lei completed a year of work at St. Joseph's, Chris finished his first year of grad school
  • Chris taught his first class during the summer as THE teacher
  • Lei got signed up to substitute school nurse at College Station ISD
  • were sooo blessed!

I feel it's only appropriate to have a few pictures from that monumental August 29, 2009.


It took me a while to rummage through all the pictures. I love to go back to that day. Hands down, the best day of my life. Marrying Chris has been such a blessing. I am humbled to know God gave me a best friend and a wonderful companion.

Chris, I love you so much and I thank God for you. Thank you for such a wonderful first year.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Congrats on a whole year of marriage! Your wedding pictures are beautiful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...