home     about the shepperds     contact me

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

sweet grins

My sister, brother-in-law and niece came to visit us a few weekends ago. From my pictures you would never even know Katy and Cody were here! Hopefully I'll be better about getting some pictures of all of us next time!

Here's some pictures of my precious niece! She was 9 1/2 weeks then. She's started to smile a bit when you make faces at her and I took full advantage of that. :)

We went to the A&M softball game and Brooklynn learned how to play. ;)



We were at Target and I just wanted her pic with the sunglasses but I didn't want to buy them. She did not tolerate that very long!


Oh how I love baby mohawks!

Cutest little Aggie ever!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a doll - and, those little pierced ears, how sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...