home     about the shepperds     contact me

Monday, February 27, 2012

baby shower - part two

Check out part one if you missed it on Friday.

The second shower we did at my parents' house.
Sign in for the baby book

Front table in entry way.
Isn't that diaper cake AMAZING!?! My mom's cousin made that. Beautiful!
I also made the onesie confetti with my Silhouette.

This is my inspiration for the blessing tree. I emailed Emily at BabyBerry and asked for more details and she was so sweet to write me back and give me lots of details and a few links to look at for examples!
I decided last minute that I actually wanted to do one, so I kind of threw it together. I would usually NEVER have something like that handwritten, mostly because I'm kind of a perfectionist when it comes to that...but I didn't really have any other option!

Delicious strawberry shortcake cupcakes from Bake Cupcakes!

Delicious mini fruit pizza bar
{Found these on Sarah's blog too. She mentioned how she was partly responsible for finishing these off...oh my. I don't doubt it, they are so so yummy!!}

 Close-up of my labels/tags

Measuring her cute belly :)

Opening presents! 

I know I've said it multiple times...but I'm so ready to meet Brooklynn! Only about a week left!

Have a blessed Monday!


ps. The winner for my 100 followers giveaway is Susan!!
And as an extra bonus, I'm offering 20% off everything in my etsy shop now through the end of tomorrow (2/28). Just use the code TAKE20OFF!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You did a GREAT job on the shower!! I love the fruit pizza bar! So cute!

Shelly said...

Looks great. I love the blessing tree!

Simply Valorie said...

You did an awesome job with the shower! I will have to try those fruit pizzas soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...