home     about the shepperds     contact me

Monday, March 19, 2018

Campbell is 5 months old!



Eating: Campbell eats every 3-4 hours during the day. She is SUCH a wiggle worm while she eats! Side lying nursing isn't really relaxing anymore because she's all over the place. We haven't quite gotten to the stage where she's really distracted yet, but I know it's coming! She still takes 4 4oz bottles by the Kiinde system when I'm working. I'm grateful she transitions well from nursing to bottle. 



Sleep: She has a crib! We moved Landry to her big girl bed (aka mattress on the floor) since I posted last, so Campbell sleeps in the crib now. We transitioned to the Zipadeezip around 4 months old. She had been getting her arm out of the swaddle and I knew she'd been turning over soon. Sleep has been so inconsistent and pretty terrible. She slept through the night ONE time with 10 uninterrupted hours and it was great. But usually she's up every 3-4 hours at night. Momma is ready for better sleep!! She can now turn over on her belly and then gets stuck, so most of the time she'll cry. We've been making bedtime around 8pm. She typically is a good napper for me if we are home and she has her crib and sound machine. I can almost always get at least one nap that is 2-3hrs long.


Clothes: We are in mostly 6 month clothes now. She's so long! 


Diapers: She is in size 2 diapers. We are still using Pampers diapers and wipes. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...