home     about the shepperds     contact me

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

sisters

A few weeks ago I mentioned that my sisters and I were getting our pictures taken by AlexMPhotography. You can see the post on his blog here. Here are some of the shots he got. We haven't taken professional pictures together since I was...12 probably. So these are long overdue, but I am so glad we were able to work it around our busy schedules to get some again, 10 years later! I love my sisters very very much.


Becca "borrowed" (STOLE!) these glasses from a 3D movie.
We went to the carnival in the mall parking lot. I honestly don't think I had ever been to a mall parking lot carnival before.


Becca was obviously disappointed her sack was "broken".
You can see how both of them felt about this ride. :)
This was a surf tunnel and it really moved. We had an impossible time all three posing for the picture!
My wonderful family. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...